11th July 2022
Is something holding you back from those all-important wins? You could be at the top of your game only to be handcuffed by latency and high ping. But what is ping? Discover how full-fibre broadband allows you to level up your game, claim victory & carry-on flossing like a boss (optional).
1. Make sure you have a reliable connection
2. Use an ethernet cable to hard-wire your broadband
3. Cancel or pause any downloads/software updates
4. Limit bandwidth usage for when you really need it!
5. Upgrade your broadband to toob full-fibre
So, there you have it! You are now a pingmaster and can look forward to many chicken dinners in your future thanks to your new profound knowledge of ping. Ping and latency are often one of the main annoyances you might face during your time online so it’s well worth looking to improve it if you can, using our 5 steps or resolve it all with our full-fibre connection!